Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you in front of the McDonalds, outside of the Arnhem Central Railway Station.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM02:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 12:30 PM02:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday:||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
The tour will end at the base of the John Frostbridge.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ArnhemLife
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands