- Private tour of ‘The Walking Dead’ Atlanta filming locations
- See the building where Merle Dixon lost his hand
- Catch sight of Rick Grime’s home and sheriff office
- Choose between two different departure times
Departure & Return
National Park Service Parking lot is located next to the library
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
See Rick’s house, Morgan’s house, the hospital where Rick woke up from his coma, the location used as The Center for Disease Control, and the building where Merle lost his hand.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2-guests per booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children under age 13
- Most travelers can participate
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff