- 7-night northern Thailand tour, round-trip from Bangkok
- Visit the gorgeous temple of Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat (Wat Yai) in Phitsanulok
- Take a bicycle tour of ancient ruins in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sukhothai Historical Park and visit the Sukhothai night market
- Visit the Friends of the Asian Elephant organization and learn how you can help these animals
- Enjoy a homestay with khantohk dinner and dancing in a local Thai village
- Soak in thermal hot springs near Chiang Mai and relax at leisure in the northern capital
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience with your expert guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour includes a moderate level of physical activity; please ensure that you have a good level of fitness
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Minimum age is 15 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Accommodation: Single Room: For single travelers. If your group has more than one person and you would like to be placed in separate rooms, you may book this option each person will have their own room Twin-Share Room: Double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis. If you are a solo traveler, you will be placed in a double room shared with another traveler of the tour. If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, one person will be placed in a twin-share with another traveler or three people will be placed in a triple room, the rest in double rooms, subject to availability.
- Please note: if you are booking the option for the airport pickup on day 1 and airport drop-off on day 8, you MUST confirm your flight details at time of booking or at least 2 weeks prior to tour departure
- Homestay accommodation is basic multi-share with foldout mattresses on the floor and shared bathrooms
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 7-Night Northern Thailand Tour: Sukhothai, Lampang and Chiang Mai from Bangkok.