- Take a day trip from the busy city to the peaceful Erawan National Park
- Explore the jungles and discover the beautiful waterfalls of Thailand
- Visit elephants at a local camp and get a chance to feed them under the supervision of a camp leader
- Lunch and transfers to and from Bangkok are included in your tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation is not listed. Please send us the details at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is swimwear
- Dress code is casual clothes and decent walking shoes for the hike up the hill
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Asia Tours Co., Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour to Erawan Waterfalls and Local Elephant Camp.