10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
Rd No, 03 Battambang, Krong Battambang 02360, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Battambang Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day-Battambang Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day-Battambang Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day-Battambang Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day-Battambang Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 125007P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremeCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBattambang4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - Siem ReapSporting Events - Siem ReapBus Tours - Siem ReapTuk Tuk Tours - Siem ReapExtreme - Siem Reap4WD Tours - Ko ChangSporting Events - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangExtreme - Ko ChangCategory