7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in rural Cambodia on this tour around the Battambang countryside. On this private tour, instead of getting lost in the crowd and feeling like an observer, enjoy intimate visits to the kitchens, factories, and markets run by local villagers. Learn how to make delicacies like Khmer noodles and bamboo rice cakes, hear about the foods and traditions that define local life, and even sample some of the products that you’ve seen being made in a freshly-made complimentary lunch.
- Guide by your side: get personalized attention as you explore rural Battambang
- No stuffy vehicles: cycle around the countryside, with all gear provided
- After all that cycling, enjoy a safe rest break with a snooze in a hammock
- No central pick-up point to find: get picked up direct from your Battambang hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointIn Battambang Town
Return DetailsButterfly Tours' office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour starts from two people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Butterfly Bicycle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It’s quite a long bike ride (but with plenty of stops) - probably about 35 km total so be prepared." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lives of Battambang
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingBattambangCity Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Siem ReapCity Tours - Ko ChangCategory