- Bike tour of Berlin's WWII sites
- Hear about Berlin during the Third Reich and Nazi control
- Visit the Jewish ghetto, air raid shelters and bunkers
- A great tour for history buffs
- Bike and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
This tour meets at Fat Tire Tours' Alexanderplatz shop, located near the base of the giant TV Tower (Fernsehturm). The address is Panoramastraße 1a, 10178 Berlin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The first stop is the Neue Synagoge, the former Jewish quarter of Berlin with two distinct memorials to Jewish victims and Jewish courage. See the Luftwaffe Ministry, one of the many remaining Third Reich buildings and former headquarters of the Nazi air force. Check out one of the last remaining civilian air raid shelters and hear how they are being reused today.
Discover some of the impressive examples of Nazi architecture. A few buildings are still in use while others were badly damaged in battle. Visit the Reichstag Building, the modern-day meeting place of the German Parliament; Bebelplatz, the site of the infamous Nazi book-burning; and stand over the area of Hitler’s bunker, recounting his last days and the end of World War II. Also, see the remains of Berlin Anhalter Bahnhof, the city’s former railway station that was also used as a deportation station for Holocaust victims.
Finally, visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, also known as the Holocaust Memorial.
During the tour, there will be time to stop for lunch (own expense).
The tour ends back in Alexanderplatz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and child seats are available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms