- See parts of Birmingham you might otherwise miss on a self-guided treasure hunt
- Explore at your own pace and take breaks whenever you need to
- This engaging sightseeing app is ideal for kids
- Find out things about Birmingham you won't find in the guide book
Departure & Return
As soon as you book, you’ll receive an SMS message to the number you booked with. Open the link to finish setting up your game. On the day, open the game link and you will see a page that looks like a WhatsApp conversation. Make your way to the School of Art and type START to be on your way.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Smartphones with mobile data and full batteries. (It’s OK to share, but it works better if everyone has their own phone.)
- Shoes for walking 2½ miles.
- Waterproofs in case of bad weather.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Treasure Hunt Birmingham
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.