3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Delray Beach's craft food and drink scene on this half-day tour. Follow your guide down Atlantic Avenue, stopping for demos and tastings along the way at locations such as The Corner Porch, Delray Beer Trade Co, El Camino, and others.
- Craft food and drink tour
- Stroll down bustling Atlantic Avenue
- Demonstrations and tastings included
- Multiple tour times available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
15 NE 2nd Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Craft Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craft Food Tour in Delray Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craft Food Tour in Delray Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Craft Food Tour in Delray Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBoca RatonFood Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaStreet Food Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaFood Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleStreet Food Tours - Fort LauderdaleHalf-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleFood Tours - West Palm BeachWalking Tours - West Palm BeachStreet Food Tours - West Palm BeachHalf-day Tours - West Palm BeachCategory