Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet at the main entrance of Brighton station. There are 3 entrances. It is the one furthest to the left (at Marks and Spencers) when your face points in the direction of the station's entrance.
We have no exact endpoint as our walks vary. Therefore. we may end up in Hove, or in Kemptown or elsewhere. But we will communicate the exact endpoint to you via the platform, so you can prepare yourself. It is always walking distance from the centre or a short bus ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.