- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Avoid the hassle of group tours and the crowds of daytime
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- Includes a Belgian beer at the Bauhaus bar
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the statue on the main square (Grote Markt) of Bruges, or in front of the Historium museum in case of an event or a market on the square. Look out for the guide with the red umbrella. Enjoy the tour!
We end the tour at the St Christopher's Bauhaus with a Belgian beer!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 15 people, please send us an email.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff