1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
You may also like
Avoid the crowds that fill Bruges' streets by day by embarking on a private nighttime walking tour. In the company of just your party and a guide, discover the intriguing histories hidden behind the city's ancient walls and top off your evening with an included beer at the Bauhaus bar.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Avoid the hassle of group tours and the crowds of daytime
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- Includes a Belgian beer at the Bauhaus bar
Saved to wishlist!
Complementary beer (only on weekends)
Departure & Return
Markt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Langestraat 133/137, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 3 people over 12 years old, please send an email.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Evening Tour: The Dark Side of Bruges?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Evening Tour: The Dark Side of Bruges?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 62056P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursPub ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesNight Tours - FlandersPub Tours - FlandersGhost & Vampire Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersNight Tours - LillePub Tours - LilleGhost & Vampire Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleNight Tours - BrusselsPub Tours - BrusselsGhost & Vampire Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
DuveloriumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Friet MuseumHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)GroeningemuseumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Historium BruggeChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumDe Halve Maan BreweryCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)