8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve deep into World War II history and gain insight into the sacrifices made on this full-day tour of Northern France’s WWII battle sites from Bruges. Explore France’s Opale Coast and gaze out toward England from the Atlantic Wall near Cap Griz Nez. You'll also see one of Northern France's biggest bunkers in Eperlecques. Another highlight is seeing a V1 launching site—Bois des Huit Rues. Take the stress out of navigating by having transport in an air-conditioned minivan included.
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pickup included
- Stay energized with a delicious lunch included
- Avoid long entrance lines with admission to sights included
- Visit a museum located in a Todt Battery Bunker
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Tour of WW2 in Northern France the Atlantic Wall, V1 and V2 Launching Sites From Bruges?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Tour of WW2 in Northern France the Atlantic Wall, V1 and V2 Launching Sites From Bruges?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day Tour of WW2 in Northern France the Atlantic Wall, V1 and V2 Launching Sites From Bruges?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Tour of WW2 in Northern France the Atlantic Wall, V1 and V2 Launching Sites From Bruges?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day Tour of WW2 in Northern France the Atlantic Wall, V1 and V2 Launching Sites From Bruges
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleBrugesBus Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersFull-day Tours - FlandersBus Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleFull-day Tours - LilleBus Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsFull-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)DuveloriumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)De Halve Maan BreweryJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)GroeningemuseumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Historium BruggeBoudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumFriet MuseumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)