Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
5 Tours & Activities
Historium Brugge Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
12 Tours & Activities
10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse yourself in the Bruges of 1435 with this Virtual Reality ticket for Bruges Historium. Prebook to save time, and visit the VR room before or after experiencing the Historium displays on Bruges during its Golden Age. Simply don your headset and explore virtual medieval Bruges—sailing into its port, and flying around Market Square and other sights to experience them as they were more than 500 years ago.
- Rewind to Bruges in the year 1435 with a Historium Virtual Reality ticket
- Book admission in advance to save valuable time while you’re in the city
- Explore the city as it was: sail into port, fly around Market Square, and more
- Immersive 8-minute experience to complement a Historium visit
Saved to wishlist!
Historium Virtual Reality
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHistorium Brugge, Markt 1, Bruges 8000 Belgium
9/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age for this ticket is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia or who are afraid of heights. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historium Virtual Reality Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42725P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - GhentAttractions & Museums - GhentMuseum Tickets & Passes - GhentSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Historium BruggeJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)GroeningemuseumFriet MuseumDe Halve Maan BreweryOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)DuveloriumBoudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium