- This round-trip shuttle service makes your shore excursion stress-free
- Enjoy a complimentary walking tour of Bruges’ historical highlights
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of medieval Bruges
- Continue to explore, shop, and sightsee independently, if preferred
Departure & Return
We welcome all our customers at our headquarter just in front of the Cruise Terminal. From there on the shuttle bus will leave every 30 minutes to Bruges.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is necessary that all wheelchairs are foldable and can be stored in the trunk.
- Wheelchair users have to be able to board the shuttle by themselves to take a seat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Express Bruges
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Round-Trip Shuttle Service and Excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges.