Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
5 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
7 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
12 Tours & Activities
15 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Celebrate the life and art of master Surrealist Salvador Dalí with a ticket to the permanent exhibition at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges. This colorful, reimagined gallery space inside the medieval Bruges Belfry showcases the ‘Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol’ exhibit, featuring a rotating collection of the artist’s original graphic work and sculptures.
- Admission to the 'Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol' exhibit at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges
- See original sculptures and graphic compositions by the Surrealist artist
- Located inside the historic Bruges Belfry in a vibrant, modernized gallery
- A must-see for fans of Dalí and modern art
- View the exhibit any time during opening hours
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalvador Dali Exhibition, Belfort Markt 7, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Ticket Redemption Point
Museum - Gallery XPO Salvador Dalí, Markt 7, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13 and 18 years or older if they have a valid student card. Please note that you must show a valid student card at the museum ticket desk on the date of visit.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Every visitor has to desinfect the hands befor entering
- Month masks are obliged
- Visitors with fever can not enter
- Desks etc are regulary desinfected
- In the gallery/shop gloves are obliged
- Max 40 visitors may be present
- The indicated route has to be followed
- Visitors are obliged to make a reservation (date & hour)
- Touching of artworks, decoration, socles and walls is prohibited
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NV Interart - Intergift
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition, Belfry, Markt 7, 8000 Bruges?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition, Belfry, Markt 7, 8000 Bruges?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition, Belfry, Markt 7, 8000 Bruges?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 21
See all 21
Product code: 62591P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrugesAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersAttractions & Museums - GhentMuseum Tickets & Passes - GhentAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleCategory
Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)DuveloriumChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)De Halve Maan BreweryHistorium BruggeGroeningemuseumFriet MuseumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Minnewater (Lake of Love)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)