4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A booklet recording the event
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Battlefield tour from Zeebrugge and Dunkirk to Messines and south of Ypres?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Battlefield tour from Zeebrugge and Dunkirk to Messines and south of Ypres?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Battlefield tour from Zeebrugge and Dunkirk to Messines and south of Ypres?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Battlefield tour from Zeebrugge and Dunkirk to Messines and south of Ypres?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Battlefield tour from Zeebrugge and Dunkirk to Messines and south of Ypres
4 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesShore Excursions - FlandersBus Tours - FlandersPorts of Call Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersHalf-day Tours - FlandersShore Excursions - LilleBus Tours - LillePorts of Call Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleHalf-day Tours - LilleShore Excursions - BrusselsBus Tours - BrusselsPorts of Call Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsHalf-day Tours - BrusselsCategory
DuveloriumChoco-Story, the Chocolate MuseumChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Friet MuseumSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Burg SquareBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)Historium BruggeBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium