- Guided beer tour of Brussels
- Experience Brussels’ iconic beer scene
- Sample four authentic Belgian beers
- Learn about Belgian flavor profiles and brewing techniques from your guide
Departure & Return
Your Belgian Beer Tasting Tour starts inside Scott’s Bar (2 Rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères, 1000, Brussels). Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
What To Expect
Weave your way through the charming streets of the capital and sample a varied selection of beverages in ambient bars; taste traditional Trappist ale and gain fascinating insight into how Belgium’s unique brewing style has resulted in a thriving beer culture.
Sample three Belgian brews at the penultimate bar and then conclude at a bustling local hangout. Toast your enjoyable tour and choose to continue tasting Belgium’s extensive panorama of beers when the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to enjoy the beer tasting so please bring valid photo ID
- Children under 18 years old can join this tour without beer tasting
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The exact end location may vary depending on the day, but all the bars visited during the beer tour are located in the city centre
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Please ensure you take photo ID with you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandemans New Europe Ltd - Corporate Account
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "If you can request and English tour guide TOM TOM TOM!!!" See review