- Full-day private tour of Normandy from Caen
- Visit the Old Town, Cathedral and Joan of Arc memorial cross in Rouen
- See William the Conquerors's Castle and the Abbaye aux Hommes in Caen
- Admire the magnificent Bayeux Tapestry
- Learn about Normandy’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan with space for up to three passengers
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
I can pick you up anywhere in Caen or near Caen ( up to 30km outside Caen)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands