Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour of Rouen and Giverny from Caen, led by an expert guide
- Admire the Gothic architecture of Rouen Cathedral, crowned by the highest spire in France
- Visit the famous square in Rouen where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake
- Walk through Monet’s gardens at Giverny and learn about the famous French artist
- See where the acclaimed Impressionist painter drew inspiration for his masterpieces
- Customize this private tour to suit your interests
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands