- Go to two floating markets in a day—Cai Rang, and Phong Dien
- Avoid the hassle of transport planning with door-to-door transfers included
- No need to eat beforehand—a tasty Vietnamese breakfast is included
- Perfect for foodies—visit a fruit garden, a noodle factory, and a bakery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
(Luxury service: We offer FREE pick-up from Can Tho airport before TRAVEL DATE 1, 2 or 3 days to your hotels in Can Tho - 7:00 - 21:00. For example: You booked tour on JAN 5, But when you arrive Can Tho on JAN 1 or 2 We will pick you up from airport for free.)
We offer pick up from hotels in Can Tho at 5:00AM (free)
If you stay in Ho Chi Minh city, it's an extra charge (round trip by limousine /minivan) please contact us in advance before you book tour.
we will confirm through whatsapp, phone, email...
- Xom Chai ferry ( Ben Pha Xom Chai)
- Winter Spring Home & Tourist 65 Ung Van Khiem, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho
- Ho Chi Minh city (additional charge fee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Winter Spring Homestay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Mekong Delta Explore Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating Market .