Departure & Return
Book your private vehicles with English speaking tour driver today!!! and explore Bali as you pleased. We will pickup with private car at Hotels Lobby or Villa in area Tanjung Banoa Bali. The highest level of Quality and Safety. Reliable & Professional. Create your own tour itinerary. Visit temples, beaches, sightseeing spots, botanic gardens. There are lots to discover in Bali. Your driver will help you to prepare a great program for your outing, based on the day of time, season, weather, and of course: your interests. The driver can help you to select your places of interest. Prices in Bali for Car Rentals are rather cheap compared to other holiday destinations - particularly when you hire with a driver. It is possible to rent a car without a driver and drive on your own (you need an international driving license!), but it's not much cheaper. Bali is “very dynamic”, with many small roads, not many road signs, and with a driving culture that can be described as “intuitive” and chaotic. Not easy to drive here without getting stressed real quickly.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BST Bali Tours & Car Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff