8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel and parking fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Admission fee Tegenungan Waterfall 2 - 4 USD
Admission fee Sacred Monkey Forest 2 - 4 USD
Admission fee Tegalalang Rice Terrace 2 - 4 USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide complete hotel name, street address and room number
- Padang Bai Port, FG85+9R6, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Candidasa Taxi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour of Ubud
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCandidasaFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory