12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Badian Canyon is a spectacular natural gorge on the southwest coast of Cebu island, with towering cliffs, rocky lagoons, and waterfalls. On this full-day adventure, spend the morning canyoneering and get your adrenaline pumping as you climb, abseil, swim, and jump from the cliffs and falls. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit the beautiful Kawasan Falls and cool off with a swim in the natural pool.
- Spectacular views of Badian Canyon and Kawasan Falls
- Thrilling canyoneering experience: no experience necessary
- Great value: hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the hotel lobby for your guide.
Guide details will be send out a day before the tour.
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
- Pier 1 Passenger Terminal, Quezon Blvd, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring towels, swimming and extra clothes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dont bring any valuables during the tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not for pregnant women and children
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Trip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Badian Canyon Adventure from Cebu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Badian Canyon Adventure from Cebu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Badian Canyon Adventure from Cebu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Badian Canyon Adventure from Cebu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Badian Canyon Adventure from Cebu
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCebuClimbing - VisayasExtreme - VisayasWalking Tours - VisayasClimbing - Panay IslandExtreme - Panay IslandWalking Tours - Panay IslandClimbing - BoracayExtreme - BoracayWalking Tours - BoracayCategory