8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
The City of Cebu, also known as the Queen City of the South, is bursting with fascinating history. This small-group city tour, limited to just 15 guests, takes you around Cebu’s main highlights including Magellan’s Cross, San Pedro Fort, the Lapu-Lapu Monuments and many more. Learn about the history of the Philippines and Cebu from your tour guide and enjoy round-trip transportation from your Cebu City hotel.
- Take a full-day small-group tour of the City of Cebu
- See landmarks like the Cebu Cathedral and Sugbo Museum
- Learn about the history and religion of the Philippines
- A small group limited to 15 or fewer ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Activities inside the sites to visit
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esquieres Travel and Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasCity Tours - VisayasHistorical Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandCity Tours - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayCity Tours - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory