8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Combine three of the most popular activities—whale shark watching and visits to Tumalog and Kawasan falls—in a single tour from Cebu. Planning all of these excursions independently may be difficult, but this tour makes them easy with all details arranged and transportation provided between sites. Head for Tanawan to swim with the whale sharks or view them from the boat, then stop at both impressive sets of falls for photos and exploration.
- Guided commentary during all activities
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- All equipment for swimming with whale sharks
- All entrance fees and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Whaleshark Viewing Fees
With boat ride, life vest, boatmen and snorkeling gears
Kawasan Entrance Fee
Tumalog Entrance Fee
Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
Camera Rental and other optional activities or services you wish to avail
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Cebu City Proper only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkeling or swimming fee with the whale sharks P 200 for local or P500 for foreigners. And any optional activities you wish to join must be paid to your tour guide in cash. Like underwater camera and etc. Beverages(drinks) is also not included. There is 1% possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20200P115
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCebuNature and Wildlife - VisayasWhale Watching - VisayasNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandWhale Watching - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - BoracayWhale Watching - BoracayCategory