- Convenient day trip showcases some of Cebu’s best natural experiences
- Be briefed by your guide so you are confident swimming with the Whale Sharks
- Have a picnic lunch after a refreshing swim in the three tiers of pools
- Entrance fees, lunch, local guide and driver, and shared transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Swimwear is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY DIVAISHNAVI INTL. INC.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms