8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the hassles of driving yourself around Cebu City and nearby Lapu-Lapu on this door-to-door day trip through Filipino history. Stop at historical highlights like Fort San Pedro, the Basilica del Santo Niño, the Yap Sandiego Ancestral House, the Cebu Heritage Monument, Magellan's Cross and the Magellan Shrine. Get grand photos of these landmarks without any strangers from your tour group getting in the way on this private tour.
- Learn about Magellan, Lapu-Lapu, and Cebu history on a private cultural tour
- Discover the art of the guitar as you tour a guitar-making workshop
- Choose between a self-guided tour or a private guide to show you around
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Local taxes and fuel surcharges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Additional cost USD$ 45 for professional guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Please note that the tour itinerary is depending on the traffic and weather conditions of day and we are flexible with the departure time (between 8am to 11am) to fit your schedule
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Cebu and Lapu-Lapu Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Cebu and Lapu-Lapu Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Cebu and Lapu-Lapu Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Cebu and Lapu-Lapu Cultural Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasHistorical Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandHistorical Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayHistorical Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory