- Explore Charleston's historic district with a certified chef-guide so you won't miss the top sights
- Learn about the history of food and Lowcountry cuisine in the region
- Take home chef Forrest Parker's recipes so you can duplicate your experience
- Enjoy lunch prepared by Parker
Departure & Return
Waterfront Park, also called Joe Riley Waterfront Park is at the end of a street called Vendue Range. We'll meet at the famous Pineapple fountain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be 21 or older, with the exception of older teenagers accompanying parents
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hogging recommend doing this tour early in your stay as it educates on little details you may otherwise miss." See review
- "This a unique tour guided by a really good chef and if you love local food and history this tour is for you!" See review
- "Be sure you have comfortable shoes, allot 5.5 hours and bring a healthy appetite, and you won't be disappointed with one of the best tour/culinary experiences Charleston has to offer." See review