14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get more out of your time in Chengdu by boarding a bullet train to Xian. You’ll take the stress out of language barriers by having train tickets sent to you in advance, and a private transfer to Chengdu train station included. After arriving in Xian, you’ll enjoy another transfer, and entrance fees are included for the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
- Save time—travel at a fast speed from Chengdu to Xian on a bullet train
- Hassle-free experience—train tickets sent to you in advance
- Transfer to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum included
- No waiting in long lines—entrance tickets are included
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
One bottle of mineral water per day
2nd class seat for bullet trains Chengdu-Xian-Chengdu
Entrance ticket for Terracotta Warriors
English speaking tour guide service in Xi'an
Guide service in Chengdu
Departure & Return
Chun Xi Lu, Chun Xi Lu Shang Quan, Jinjiang Qu, Chengdu Shi, Sichuan Sheng, China
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Chengdu city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Chengdu Xian Tour by Bullet Train?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Chengdu Xian Tour by Bullet Train?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Chengdu Xian Tour by Bullet Train?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Chengdu Xian Tour by Bullet Train?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduRail Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaRail Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingFull-day Tours - ChongqingRail Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Qingyang PalaceLuodai Ancient TownMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Jiuzhai ValleyChengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterHuanglongxi Ancient TownSong Xian Qiao Antique MarketWuyou TempleLingyun TempleDujiangyan Irrigation SystemDu Fu CottageWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Jinsha Site MuseumShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Happy Valley ChengduWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Zhaojue TempleWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Sanxingdui Museum