Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a seat at Shufeng Yayun Teahouse for a delightful show
- Be entertained by Sichuan performing arts using stick puppets, face masks, folk music, acrobatics and dance
- Enjoy complimentary tea service and upgrade to include snacks
- Choose from four seating options including VIP access to a Chinese massage, ear grooming or photo session!
Departure & Return
Departure PointShu Feng Ya Yun Sichuan Opera, Qintai Road, Chengdu 610072 China
What To Expect
Hear an expectant hush descend over the crowd as the lights dim and the curtains open to reveal dazzling set design and colorful costumes. Become hypnotized as you watch a magnificent mélange of puppetry, folk music, acrobatics and dancing. See Southwestern China’s rich culture come to life through three distinct acts, which include Spitting Fire, Rolling Light and Changing Faces. Immerse yourself in tales of legend and love and watch puppet shows that depict ancient folk art while enjoying a traditional Sichuan tea service at your table. Upgrade to enjoy specialty snacks that compliment the refreshing beverages.
Applaud raucously at the end of the show and venture to the dressing room to transform into a colorful character if you have upgraded to the VIP experience. Make your own way back to your hotel with magical memories after the show concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to allow 30 minutes for taxi ride
- Instructions to the taxi driver will be included with your tickets. Before departing make sure to ask your hotel's front desk to write out the name and address of your hotel in English and Chinese, or take along the hotel's business card to facilitate an easy return trip
- Taxi fare is not included in this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.