9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Located on the banks of the Pai River in northern Thailand, Pai attracts travelers from across the world—but arranging accommodation and reaching the far-flung destinations independently is a challenge. This comprehensive tour covers your accommodation and meals, leaving you free to relax and enjoy beautiful Pai. Hit attractions including the Mok Fah Waterfalls and Pai Grand Canyon, with pickup and drop-off at your Chiang Mai hotel included.
- See the best of Pai in one comprehensive and adventurous tour
- Discover attractions including the Mok Fah Waterfalls and Pai Grand Canyon
- With accommodation and meals included, relax and soak up the scenery
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Chiang Mai accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meals as per itinerary (1 B, 2 L and 1 D)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Single room extra charge 1,000 Baht
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Local Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Best of Pai from Chiang Mai Private Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Best of Pai from Chiang Mai Private Package?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 43977P10
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Best of Pai from Chiang Mai Private Package
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandMulti-day Tours - Northern ThailandEco Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiEco Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangMulti-day Tours - Luang PrabangEco Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Mai National MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationWiang Kum KamThai Elephant Conservation CenterBaan Thong LuangElephant Parade HouseChiang Mai Night SafariSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmDoi Inthanon National ParkChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenMae Sa WaterfallElephant Nature ParkChiang Mai Tribal MuseumMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Chiang Dao CavesGrand Canyon Water ParkLamphunLampangSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market