Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-night Chiang Mai adventure tour with an expert guide
- Bicycle through the countryside along the Ping River and explore rural Thai life
- Climb the steps to the summit of Doi Suthep Temple and explore the enchanting ruins of Wiang Kum Kam
- Enjoy a mountain bike ride over hilly terrain
- Navigate the whitewater rapids on a rafting trip down the Mae Taeng River
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrival transfer is included. Please indicate your flight details during time of booking; if you don't have your flight information at time of booking, you MUST contact the local tour operator at least 14 days prior to arrival to advise pickup time
A taxi from the airport to your hotel in Chiang Mai costs about THB150-200. Buy a ticket at the taxi kiosk outside the baggage claim area in the airport.
Please note we sometimes need to use alternative accommodation when the Raming Lodge Hotel & Spa is fully booked. The alternative hotels we use in Chiang Mai are:
De Lanna Boutique Hotel
44 Intawarorot Road T.Sriphum Muang,
Chiang Mai 50200,
Phone: +66 53 326 278
De Charme Hotel
28 Sriphum ,Singrat Road ,Muang
Phone +66 53 416 799
Please check with your booking agent to confirm if you are staying at the Raming Lodge Hotel & Spa, De Lanna Boutique Hotel or De Charme Hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour includes a moderate level of physical activity; please ensure that you have a good level of fitness
- Travelers arriving in Chiang Mai before tour departure date must make alternate arrangements with tour operator
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate on this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Minimum age is 12 years; all travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Accommodation: Single Room: For single travelers. If your group has more than one person, you may also book this option if you would like to be placed in separate rooms, one person per room Double Room: For travelers with more than one person. If you are traveling with an odd number of companions, three people will be placed in a triple room (three people per room), the rest in double rooms, subject to availability; in certain cases, the extra person may have to be placed in a double room with another passenger or in a single room by him/herself, additional charge to be paid directly to local operator (in this case, you will be notified prior to departure)
- The following information is required of travelers upon booking:
- Full name, nationality and current country of residence
- Date of birth
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- E-mail address
- Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements
- Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Complimentary airport arrival and departure transfers are included with this trip. Please advise your flight details at time of booking.
- This trip starts on day one at 7pm.
- This trip is operated by one of our local partners in Thailand and therefore you may be joined by a mixture of Intrepid-booked passengers and other travellers during activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Night Chiang Mai Tour: Mountain Bike, Wat Doi Suthep and Whitewater Rafting.