8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See cultural and natural sights of northern Thailand on this private full-day tour to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, a temple located near the top of Mt. Suthep, and Bau Thong Waterfalls. This day trip provides the chance to visit one of Thailand's most sacred sites, enjoy impressive scenery, and learn about a local culture at Karen Long Neck Village. Hotel pickup and drop-off and lunch at an orchid farm are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water, lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doi Suthep Temple and Bau Thong Waterfalls Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Doi Suthep Temple and Bau Thong Waterfalls Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doi Suthep Temple and Bau Thong Waterfalls Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doi Suthep Temple and Bau Thong Waterfalls Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Doi Inthanon National ParkWat Suan DokArt in ParadiseThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai Night BazaarBaan Thong LuangDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkWat Chiang ManSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Baanchang Elephant ParkMae Sa WaterfallSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketGrand Canyon Water ParkWarorot MarketMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Chiang Mai Tribal MuseumHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Elephant Parade HouseWiang Kum Kam