1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Art in Paradise 3D Art Museum
Food and Beverage
Departure & Return
3/28/2019 - 12/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Art in Paradise Chiang Mai, 199 9 Changklan Rd, ช้างคลาน Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children below 100cm height are free of charge.
- The child ticket is applicable for children between 101cm-135cm in height
- Open daily from from 9:00am-7:00pm
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the gallery
- Art in Paradise 58/8 Moo.1 Tha Sala Muang Chiang Mai 50000 (Or for taxi - 58/8 หมู่1 ถนน เจริญเมือง ท่าศาลา Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50000
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum
1 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangMuseum Tickets & Passes - Luang PrabangCategory
Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan) Tours & TicketsAraksa Tea Plantation Tours & TicketsChiang Dao Caves Tours & TicketsWarorot Market Tours & TicketsBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village Tours & TicketsHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir) Tours & TicketsThapae Stadium Tours & TicketsWiang Kum Kam Tours & TicketsArt in Paradise Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Safari Tours & TicketsLampang Tours & TicketsBan Mae Kampong Village Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium Tours & TicketsGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham) Tours & TicketsQueen Sirikit Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Tribal Museum Tours & TicketsSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market Tours & TicketsDoi Suthep–Pui National Park Tours & TicketsBaanchang Elephant Park Tours & TicketsWat Suan Dok Tours & Tickets