1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Art in Paradise 3D Art Museum
Food and Beverage
Departure & Return
Departure PointArt in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum, 199/9 Chang khlan Rd. Chang Khlan, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
3/28/2019 - 7/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Art in Paradise Chiang Mai, 199/9 Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children below 100cm height are free of charge.
- The child ticket is applicable for children between 101cm-135cm in height
- Open daily from from 10:00am-7:00pm
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the gallery
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangMuseum Tickets & Passes - Luang PrabangCategory
Thapae StadiumSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Zoo & AquariumWat ThatonChiang Mai Night BazaarBan Mae Kampong VillageAraksa Tea PlantationTweechol Botanic GardenChiang Mai Night SafariSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmMae Sa WaterfallGrand Canyon Water ParkWat Suan DokThai Elephant Conservation CenterElephant Parade HouseBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkArt in ParadiseBaanchang Elephant Park