8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend a day exploring Chiang Mai culture on an 8-hour trip to a historic tea plantation, a Karen community, and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep temple. You’ll go deep into the countryside, learn about organic tea production, meet members of the Karen tribe, then tour a Buddhist temple set high on a mountain top. This full-day Chiang Mai cultural tour includes pickup and drop-off at Chiang Mai hotels, lunch, and all entrance fees, with an experienced local guide to take care of the details.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch and bottled water
Driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai Private Tour with Tea Plantation, Karen Village, Doi Suthep?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai Private Tour with Tea Plantation, Karen Village, Doi Suthep?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai Private Tour with Tea Plantation, Karen Village, Doi Suthep?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai Private Tour with Tea Plantation, Karen Village, Doi Suthep?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Baan Thong LuangLampangThapae StadiumSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketLamphunWat ThatonHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Chiang Dao CavesChiang Mai Night BazaarBan Mae Kampong VillageElephant Nature ParkWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkChiang Mai National MuseumSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Elephant Parade HouseBaanchang Elephant ParkWiang Kum KamGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)