1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the natural wonders of the Chiang Dao Valley on an action-packed full-day adventure from Chiang Mai. Paddle along the Mae Ping River on a kayaking excursion, admire the wild scenery of the Chiang Dao Jungle, then venture underground to explore the Buddhist shrines of Chiang Dao Cave.
- Full-day Chiang Dao kayaking, caving, and jungle tour from Chiang Mai
- Enjoy a scenic kayaking adventure along the Mae Ping River
- Look out for kingfishers, Birds of Paradise, and parakeets in the Chiang Dao Jungle
- Tuck into a delicious Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Explore the Buddhist shrines and bat caves of the Chiang Dao Cave complex
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kayak rental and safety equipment
Lunch and water
Transportation is provided between the cave and the kayaking put in site, about 15 minutes by Van or Pickup Truck depending on the number of participants
River fee 100 THB
500,000 THB Medical Insurance Fee 50 THB
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if your hotel is outside the radius, so we can make arrangements for you
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a change of clothes, plus shoes you don't mind getting wet
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chiang Mai Mountain Biking & Kayaks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Day was fantastic - Must do Cave AND Kayak to really take advantage of all Chiang Dao has to see!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWalking ToursKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiExtreme - Northern ThailandWalking Tours - Northern ThailandKayaking - Northern ThailandExtreme - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiKayaking - Chiang RaiExtreme - Luang PrabangWalking Tours - Luang PrabangKayaking - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Dao CavesQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenElephant Nature ParkDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Baan Thong LuangWat Suan DokMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Elephant Parade HouseChiang Mai Night BazaarWarorot MarketChiang Mai Tribal MuseumAraksa Tea PlantationLamphunWat ThatonWat Chiang ManChiang Mai National MuseumBan Mae Kampong Village