8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Strike a pose while taking in the exhibitions at the Chiang Mai Art in Paradise museum. The museum welcomes visitors to interact with the displays, which feature more than one hundred 3D-style paintings grouped under six themes: the underwater world, wildlife, East Asian architecture, Ancient Egypt, classical European art, and Surrealism. Visitors are welcome to take photos with the artworks to personalize your museum visit.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Chiang Mai Art in Paradise museum
- Snap photos while posing with realistic looking 3D paintings
- See art inspired by Asian architecture, ancient Egypt, mermaids, and more
- Suitable for all ages and levels of experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointArt in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum, 199/9 Chang khlan Rd. Chang Khlan, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Art in Paradise Museum opening hours are 09:00AM-20.30PM.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Phuket
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Chiang Mai Art in Paradise Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Chiang Mai Art in Paradise Admission Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Chiang Mai Art in Paradise Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 9592P117
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangMuseum Tickets & Passes - Luang PrabangCategory
Sai Nam Phung Orchid FarmThapae StadiumThai Elephant Conservation CenterLamphunLampangDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkBaan Thong LuangChiang Mai National MuseumArt in ParadiseTweechol Botanic GardenChiang Mai Night BazaarSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWarorot MarketBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Elephant Parade HouseElephant Nature ParkQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenWat ThatonBan Mae Kampong Village