3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With literally hundreds of temples to choose from, you could spend weeks exploring Chiang Mai. Cut to the chase in just a morning (or an afternoon) on this guided door-to-door tour of three signature temples. Start at mountaintop Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, with sweeping views across the city; head to 14th-century Wat Suan Dok, with its bell-shaped stupa; finish at Wat Chedi Luang, once home to the Emerald Buddha.
- See Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Suan Dok, and Wat Chedi Luang
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from Chiang Mai
- Learn about Thai religion, history, and culture from your guide
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transportation / Pick-up & Drop-off.
Visits to three famous temples in Chiang Mai : Wat Doi Suthep, Wat Suan Dok, Wat Chedi Luang
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.
- Rates valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge of 500-baht per person)
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai City & Temples Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai City & Temples Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai City & Temples Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai City & Temples Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chiang Mai City & Temples Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandCity Tours - Northern ThailandWalking Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiCity Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangCity Tours - Luang PrabangWalking Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmAraksa Tea PlantationWat Chiang ManMae Sa WaterfallChiang Mai Night SafariWarorot MarketLamphunBaan Thong LuangTweechol Botanic GardenDoi Inthanon National ParkWat ThatonWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanWiang Kum KamMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Sai Nam Phung Orchid FarmBan Mae Kampong VillageThapae StadiumSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketChiang Mai National Museum