- Evening cycling tour of Chiang Mai at night
- All cycling equipment included
- See the city streets bustling with nightlife
- Street food tasting at a local night market
Departure & Return
Shop locates between Chiang Mai Gate market and Villa Lantara Chiang Mai hotel.
What To Expect
Cycle on to Wat Intakhin to see the centuries-old white Buddha and the Three Kings Monument, where you will listen to your guide talk about the founding of Chiang Mai. Once you reach the city moat, leave your bikes behind and walk across to Wat Lok Molee to check out the wooden prayer hall, and maybe even hear some chanting monks.
Bike on to the city’s most famous monument, the Wat Chedi Luang, home to the City Pillar and three good-luck Dipterocarp trees. The tour’s last stop is the night markets of Chiang Mai, where you will sample some street food and sip a drink with your guide. Finish up around 10 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grasshopper Adventures Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.