3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take in a Muay Thai boxing match at Thapae Boxing Stadium in Chiang Mai and have the option to select standard, ringside, or VIP seats. The stadium is known for the high caliber boxers that perform, and you can skip the lines to this popular attraction by booking in advance. You may even be able to go ringside and snap photos with the boxers after their matches.
- Admission ticket to a Muay Thai boxing match in Chiang Mai
- Choice of standard, ringside, or VIP seating
- Watch a match of Thailand's most famous martial art
- Get photo ops after the fight
Saved to wishlist!
Admission Ticket to the Boxing Stadium
Departure & Return
Departure PointThapae Stadium, Thapae Gate, Chiang Mai Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children below 90cm in height are free of charge given that they share a seat with their parents, otherwise the child will be charged an adult ticket
- Show time: 9:00pm-12:00am (midnight) Monday to Saturday. Gates open is at 8:00pm
- Matches are real so showtime can be longer or shorter
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chiang Mai's Thapae Muay Thai Boxing Stadium Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chiang Mai's Thapae Muay Thai Boxing Stadium Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chiang Mai's Thapae Muay Thai Boxing Stadium Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chiang Mai's Thapae Muay Thai Boxing Stadium Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "This is a good way to experience the local sport." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursSporting EventsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandSporting Events - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiSporting Events - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangSporting Events - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Suan DokSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Wiang Kum KamElephant Nature ParkChiang Dao CavesElephant Parade HouseArt in ParadiseSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketAraksa Tea PlantationChiang Mai Night SafariQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanBan Mae Kampong VillageWarorot MarketLamphunThapae StadiumChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumChiang Mai Tribal MuseumChiang Mai National Museum