4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A.T.E. Asia Travel And Estate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Temple & Museum [Chiang Mai]?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Temple & Museum [Chiang Mai]?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Temple & Museum [Chiang Mai]?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Temple & Museum [Chiang Mai]?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8345P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang MaiWalking Tours - Northern ThailandPhotography Tours - Northern ThailandWalking Tours - Chiang RaiPhotography Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Luang PrabangPhotography Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Chiang Mai Night BazaarBan Mae Kampong VillageDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkLampangWiang Kum KamSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Thapae StadiumLamphunGrand Canyon Water ParkElephant Parade HouseAraksa Tea PlantationSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmWat Chiang ManMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Warorot MarketThai Elephant Conservation CenterChiang Mai Tribal MuseumWat ThatonHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)