8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Guided Tour
Round Trip Transportation / Pick-up & Drop-off.
Lunch at local open-air restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
Hotel pick up may is approximately 30 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location). Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.)
- Children must be accompanied at all times.
- The complimentary Roundtrip Transfers applicable for Chiang Mai city hotels only. For properties beyond 7kms from city centre (Thapae Gate), there will be a small cost for hotel pick up/drop off and tour may need to be upgraded to a Private Tour. We ensure additional charge will be kept as low as possible AND customer advised in full prior to Reservation being made.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- For Spanish, French, German, Russian speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment Baht 800.00 (whole party).
- Doi Intanon can get very cold, so warm weather clothing is recommended.
- Infants seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Doi Intanon National Park - Thailand's Highest Peak?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Doi Intanon National Park - Thailand's Highest Peak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doi Intanon National Park - Thailand's Highest Peak?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doi Intanon National Park - Thailand's Highest Peak?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
LamphunChiang Mai Tribal MuseumTweechol Botanic GardenGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Art in ParadiseBaanchang Elephant ParkThai Elephant Conservation CenterWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanWat Suan DokThapae StadiumLampangSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWat Chiang ManWat ThatonDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkElephant Parade HouseChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumMae Sa WaterfallWarorot MarketChiang Mai Night Bazaar