- Tour Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and Doi Pui Hmong Hill Tribe Village
- Learn about Buddhism and northern tribal cultures from your guide
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group of maximum nine people
- Take it easy with 2-way door-to-door transfers from central locations
Departure & Return
Touring Center's Office Noted : if you are willing to meet us at the starting point, please do let us know 1 day prior to departure via Tel. +66 (0) 53 289 644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rate (children under 2 years) apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual (cover knees and shoulder for entering a monastery)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touring Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Small-Group Doi Suthep Temple and Hmong Village Tour.