3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Enjoy a memorable evening on the water on this fun cruise. Your ship is a beautifully painted three-story vessel, decorated with Chinese dragon motifs. As the sun sets over Phuket and the Andaman Sea you can feast on an array of delicious barbecued seafood, washed down with your choice of beverages. This is an ideal activity for travelers seeking a romantic evening out.
- Relax on an evening cruise after a busy day of sightseeing
- Watch an entertaining Thai cultural performance over dinner
- Dinner, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are included
- Round-trip transfers from central hotels will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour of 2 Temples in Lamphun province, previously the Haripunchai Kingdom
Return hotel Transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The complimentary Roundtrip Transfers applicable for Chiang Mai city hotels only. For properties beyond 7kms from city centre (Thapae Gate), there will be a small cost for hotel pick up/drop off and tour may need to be upgraded to a Private Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- For Spanish, French, German, Russian speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment Baht 800.00 (whole party
- The complimentary Roundtrip Transfers applicable for Chiang Mai city hotels only. For properties beyond 7kms from city centre (Thapae Gate), there will be a small cost for hotel pick up/drop off and tour may need to be upgraded to a Private Tour
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed (the earlier you book the more chance of getting a baby seats as numbers are limited)
- Child rate applies when travelling with at least 2 Adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ancient Mon Kingdom of Haripunchai ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ancient Mon Kingdom of Haripunchai ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ancient Mon Kingdom of Haripunchai ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90546P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesChiang MaiUnique Experiences - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandUnique Experiences - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiUnique Experiences - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Doi Inthanon National ParkWat Suan DokMae Sa WaterfallAraksa Tea PlantationChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumChiang Mai Night BazaarWat Chiang ManThai Elephant Conservation CenterBaan Thong LuangTweechol Botanic GardenElephant Parade HouseElephant Nature ParkBaanchang Elephant ParkSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenArt in ParadiseGrand Canyon Water ParkGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Warorot MarketMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)