6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Customers personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait at hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoWithJoe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Elephant Sanctuary + Sticky Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Elephant Sanctuary + Sticky Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Elephant Sanctuary + Sticky Waterfall?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Elephant Sanctuary + Sticky Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience Elephant Sanctuary + Sticky Waterfall
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesChiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangCategory
Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village Tours & TicketsChiang Dao Caves Tours & TicketsLampang Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium Tours & TicketsElephant Parade House Tours & TicketsWat Phra Singh Waramahawihan Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Tribal Museum Tours & TicketsSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market Tours & TicketsBan Mae Kampong Village Tours & TicketsSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm Tours & TicketsWat Thaton Tours & TicketsWat Suan Dok Tours & TicketsWat Chiang Man Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Safari Tours & TicketsGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham) Tours & TicketsBaan Thong Luang Tours & TicketsMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan) Tours & TicketsHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir) Tours & TicketsThapae Stadium Tours & TicketsWiang Kum Kam Tours & Tickets