4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Meet the makers behind Thailand’s most exquisite handicrafts and art with a half-day tour to Sankampaeng, a village renowned for lacquer ware, teak and silverware. See how weavers create elegant designs in Thai silk, and watch delicate paper umbrellas take shape. Learn how celadon ceramics are made then see wood carvers working at elaborate furniture. Meet the craftsmen who create some of the finest silverware in the world, and browse a remarkable variety of artwork before returning to Chiang Mai.
- Half-day tour to a celebrated handicraft village
- See the craftsmen behind Thailand's most distinctive products
- Buy souvenirs at the source
- Learn about Thai traditions and culture
- Perfect for shoppers and art lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Quality transportation)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in Chiang Mai town only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Program is subject to change due to local condition
- Pick-up from Four Seasons Resort and Dhara Devi will have extra charges
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia World Enterprise Co., Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9566P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandArt Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiArt Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangArt Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Elephant Nature ParkBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageChiang Dao CavesMae Sa WaterfallTweechol Botanic GardenWat Suan DokHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Baanchang Elephant ParkChiang Mai Night BazaarAraksa Tea PlantationElephant Parade HouseThapae StadiumMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Grand Canyon Water ParkWat Chiang ManLamphunQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenChiang Mai National MuseumSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketWarorot Market