- 8-hour Chiang Mai cooking class
- Visit a local market with a guide
- Cook a five-course menu with a Thai chef
- Make spring rolls and Thai tea
- Includes recipes to take home
- Family friendly
- Pickup and drop-off at Chiang Mai hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Visiting the market with a guide will offer the building blocks of Thai cuisine, and you’ll learn to choose just the right ingredients for each dish you’ll prepare—before continuing to the cooking school, enjoy some time to explore the market on your own.
Upon arrival at the cooking school, roll up your sleeves for a full day of cooking. The kitchen setting is a highlight on its own, as the school’s ingredients are grown in the surrounding organic garden, from aromatic herbs to Thai eggplant.
You’ll make a five course menu, including an appetizer, stir-fry dish, soup, curry, and dessert, as well as preparing fresh spring rolls and Thai tea. When the meal is ready, sit down with your fellow students to try the dishes you’ve prepared.
This 8-hour cooking class concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Baan Khun Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.