- Learn to shop for Thai ingredients
- Prepare a full lunch or dinner
- Hands-on class with a personal cook station
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Chiang Mai
Departure & Return
Departure PointChiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival, visit the organic kitchen garden where ingredients for the student kitchen are grown. Enjoy access to a cooking station solely for your use, so you’ll be sure to learn every step in the process.
The grand finale is the meal you’ve cooked: sit down to a full meal with your fellow students. At the end of the cooking class, you’ll be presented with a book of recipes, so you can reproduce what you’ve learned in your home kitchen. This cooking class concludes with a return transfer to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baan Khun Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are at all culinary inclined, then this is a must if you are in Chiang Mai." See review