4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
History buffs won’t want to miss Lamphun, one of Thailand’s oldest cities, and Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, an ancient temple first built almost 1,000 years ago. Learn about the Mon kingdom of Hariphunchai and its legendary queen, Camadevi, from your guide as you admire the vast bronze gong, the 150-foot (46-meter) stupa, and the wandering monks. Pick between morning and afternoon tours: both include hotel transfers.
- Spend half a day at the ancient temple Wat Phra That Hariphunchai
- Learn about medieval Mon kings and queens from your guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Chiang Mai hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The Wat Haripoonchai temple closes daily at 17:00 hrs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Importance Observed in Lamphun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Importance Observed in Lamphun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Importance Observed in Lamphun?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P378
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Elephant Parade HouseSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid FarmChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumLamphunHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanWat ThatonBaanchang Elephant ParkWat Chiang ManWiang Kum KamSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmDoi Inthanon National ParkChiang Mai Night SafariGrand Canyon Water ParkThai Elephant Conservation CenterLampangChiang Mai National MuseumBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageBan Mae Kampong VillageChiang Mai Night Bazaar