5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit three Buddhist temples around Chiang Mai, including Wat Doi Suthep—one of northern Thailand’s most important temples—on this private half-day tour. Your guide shows you the lesser known Wat Umong and Palad Temple (Wat Pha Lat), then continues to Wat Doi Suthep where you can hear monks chanting and watch the sun set over Chiang Mai. You also have the option to practice meditation at Wat Umong.
- Get away from the crowds at Chiang Mai’s lesser known temples
- See Buddhist statues in the tunnels and gardens of Wat Umong
- Hear about the history of Wat Doi Suthep, founded in the 14th century
- Travel with a private guide who can personalize the itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transport by air conditioned van / car with licensed Driver
Private English speaking tour guide with TAT license
All activities as mentioned in the program
Drinking water in our car
Travel accident insurance
Your personal expenses
All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
Other optional tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off out side city area
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล , 17 10 Soi Si Chandon, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel name in chiang Mai City for pick up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AP Good@travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHalf-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHalf-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHalf-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Chiang ManWat Suan DokChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumGrand Canyon Water ParkMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai VillageChiang Mai Night BazaarDoi Inthanon National ParkGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Chiang Mai Night SafariWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanSaturday and Sunday Walking Street MarketChiang Mai National MuseumDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkWiang Kum KamWarorot MarketElephant Parade HouseMae Sa WaterfallBaan Thong LuangLamphun