4 to 5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit three Buddhist temples around Chiang Mai, including Wat Doi Suthep—one of northern Thailand’s most important temples—on this private half-day tour. Your guide shows you the lesser known Wat Umong and Palad Temple (Wat Pha Lat), then continues to Wat Doi Suthep where you can hear monks chanting and watch the sun set over Chiang Mai. You also have the option to practice meditation at Wat Umong.
- Get away from the crowds at Chiang Mai’s lesser known temples
- See Buddhist statues in the tunnels and gardens of Wat Umong
- Hear about the history of Wat Doi Suthep, founded in the 14th century
- Travel with a private guide who can personalize the itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transport by air conditioned van / car with licensed Driver
Private English speaking tour guide with TAT license
All activities as mentioned in the program
Drinking water in our car
Travel accident insurance
Your personal expenses
All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
Other optional tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off out side city area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only. Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel name in chiang Mai City for pick up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AP Good@travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)
4 to 5 hours